If you’re looking to embrace one of hospitality’s hottest trends for 2015 read on, as this week on the Htet Tayza blog I share five ways to expand your mobile marketing platform in 2015.
Mobile Marketing is Essential to Any Modern Hospitality Venture
You would have had to have been blind, dumb, deaf and stupid to have failed to notice the rising prominence of all things mobile throughout the course of 2014.
Just look at this figure. According to the 2014 Expedia Mobile Index, 76% of travellers suggested that their smartphone was very important/critical to their travel plans last year. That means that if you want to capture a larger share of your client base in 2015 than ever before, you need to ensure your mobile marketing platform expands as the year draws on.
Expand Your Mobile Marketing Platform with These Five Tips
If you’re looking to expand your mobile marketing platform as we enter 2015 you may want to try out the following five tips, which are designed to help you do just that…
- Let Your Customers Opt In: How can your mobile marketing platform expand if no-one is directed to it? Expand the platform in 2015 by providing consumers with a way to opt in. That way, they’ll receive alerts drawing their attention to new offers, which will tempt them to check out your mobile marketing initiatives.
- Make Sure it’s Compatible: The smartphone market is larger than ever, with an array of different models to contend with. If you want to ensure you capture as large a share of the smartphone market as possible, you need to make sure your website is compatible with every single model destined to grace the hands of your target consumer.
- Engage in Experimentation: The more creative a marketing campaign, the more likely it is to hook a potential consumer’s interest. By getting creative and experimenting with your website in 2015, you’ll place yourself in the best position possible to expand your mobile marketing platform by the time we welcome another new year.
- Include Contact Information: If you want a potential consumer to locate you through an organic search, you need to include your contact details on your mobile website. That way, you can be sure that customers will find your mobile marketing platform, giving it the best chance of driving up your revenue in 2015.
- Choose the Right Keywords: Effective content marketing relies on the utilisation of the right keywords, so that customers can find it when they are performing a search that’s relevant to your venture. Mobile marketing is no different.
The Most Powerful Customer-Draw in Your Arsenal
As the age of technology advances, mobile marketing is sure to become the most powerful customer-draw you have in your arsenal over the course of 2015. Make sure you look to expand your mobile marketing platform at every turn if you want to leave 2015 with larger profit margins.
Htet Tayza, Escape Gastro Bar.